Our major concern as a fumigation company in Yaba, Surulere, Ikeja, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos is to help you to completely eradicate and eliminate bedbugs from your homes and environment at large. Our bed bugs fumigation in Yaba, Surulere, Ikeja, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos extensively offers a solution to bed bug infestation, hence no need to trouble yourself on how to kill bed bugs or how to completely eradicate bedbugs or even what to use to kill bed bugs. When you look out for cleaning services companies near me or cleaning services and bed bugs fumigation and pest control services in Lekki, Ajah, Lagos, you’ll certainly find us. Also we outsource office cleaners in Lagos and office cleaners near me who are well trained for the job. We are among the cleaning services companies in Lekki, Ajah, Lagos. Our areas of specialization also include Cleaning Services in Lagos, Lekki, and Fumigation Services in Lagos, Lekki and Bedbugs Fumigation and eradication in Lagos, Lekki.
How To Prevent Bed bugs From Infesting Your Homes
As with most things, it’s much easier to prevent bedbugs than it is to treat them. There are a few things you can do to stop bedbugs infesting your home, including:
- Vacuum regularly
Vacuuming is one of the easiest ways to remove any stray bedbugs. Whilst it’s not enough to deal with a whole infestation, vacuuming regularly will go some way to keeping the area bug-free.
- Check second-hand furniture
When bringing second-hand furniture into your home, you should always consider what’s lurking inside. Always check for any signs of bedbugs before purchasing anything.
If there are signs of bedbugs, recognize that just getting rid of them will be a project in itself.
- Take precautions when laundering
Bedbugs travel in furniture and on clothes. If you share laundry facilities, you should always take extra precautions to avoid picking up anyone else’s bugs.
Always transport clothes to and from the launderettes in sealed plastic bags, and leave them out for as little time as possible.
How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs/How To Kill Bed Bugs
The following simple steps can be taken to Kill bedbugs and completely eradicate bed bugs.
- Once you discover you have bedbugs, act quickly. If you can detect the bedbugs early on and it’s a low-level isolated infestation, it’s completely treatable on your own. It just takes diligence and perseverance. The first step should be a thorough inspection of your home. Start at the bed and work your way out from there with a high-powered flashlight, looking in every crack and crevice.
- Vacuum up the bedbugs or kill them with alcohol or by hand. As long as you’re actively searching for the bedbugs, they’re pretty easily killed once you find them. For instance, you can remove them by vacuuming them up (being sure to dispose of the vacuum bag), or you can wipe down the area with at least 80% strength isopropyl alcohol.
- Consider hiring a professional if you can’t figure out where the bedbugs are hiring. At our firm, we perform Integrated Pest Management, which means we try to use as little insecticide as possible. Our company relies on using certified canines for scent detection, which gives us pretty accurate results in terms of where the bedbug activity is isolated to. That helps us determine the course we need to take for treatment.