TINY ROACHES FUMIGATION /COCKROACH CONTROL SERVICES IN NIGERIA
If cockroaches can survive high levels of radiation, it seems reasonable to think that they could resist high levels of anything. But, the reality is that fumigation kills cockroaches quite easily. In fact, it is a great way to kill lots of cockroaches, real fast. Chogon Cockroaches Fumigation Services in Ikeja Lekki Ajah Lagos is the leading cockroach control service provider in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide effective and lasting roach treatment solutions in residential and business premises. Our highly trained pest control field officers provide quick and reliable service to eliminate cockroach infestation. Cockroach infestation poses a health hazard for they are known to roam in dirty places and can easily spread diseases such as salmonella, dysentery and gastro-enteritis. Call us today for a quick response to stop their multiplication and spread. Chogon Fumigation services use Eco-friendly Products providing you the effective and long-lasting solutions. We aim to make the surroundings 100% free from roaches so that you can peacefully live in your homes without bearing any costly damages. Cockroach control service Company in Lagos. areas including Ikeja, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Surulere. We are also present in other major cities like Port Harcourt, Onitsha and Abuja
Chogon Fumigation Services through our professional Pest control Services Company in Nigeria has implemented methods of treating and preventing pests from your premises like:-
- Baiting, Contact, sprays , smokes, fumigation and gel application
- Proper waste disposal
- Sealing of potential harborages with contents
- Sticky board and trapping
- We use the knowledge of infestation to help control
- Proper housekeeping
The main species of cockroaches are;
- Common or oriented Cockroaches-Malta Orientals
- German cockroach- Blattella Germanica also known as tiny roach.
- American Cockroaches- Periplaneta Americana
- Brown-banded cockroach- Supella longipalpa
What to Expect After Treatment
- Avoid the treated area for at least one hour. If you re-enter the treated area and find any dust residue, wipe up with a damp paper towel and discard.
- DO NOT SPRAY or FOG. Roaches may be more active after treatment, DO NOT SPRAY, your technician installed baits and household sprays will contaminate them. You can vacuum roaches up (the trip into the vacuum will kill them) or just use a tissue and flush them.
- Keep sink areas clean and as dry as possible. As roaches react to the treatment, they will need more water; if they can’t get it they will die more quickly. Also, they will eat the baits more quickly if the area is clean of food debris, grease and trash.
- Expect to see more roaches for two weeks. As roaches are affected by the treatment they will come out in the daytime.
- After two weeks, keep careful track of where you see roaches for your follow-up cockroaches fumigation services. This will help your technician find areas where roaches are still hiding.
- Keep your monthly appointments till you haven’t seen any roaches for 60 days. After that talk to your technician about switching to a preventative service of every quarterly fumigation especially when treating tiny roaches.
- If roaches aren’t gone in 6 months or less, ask your technician why. If he can’t explain why, call the office for a free inspection.