RODENT CONTROL & RAT/ MICE CONTROL SERVICE
CHOGON Rodents Fumigation services and Pest Control service company in Lekki, Ajah, Nigeria provides the best and prompt rodent pest control service at domestic, commercial and industrial establishments in Lagos, PH and Abuja. As a professional pest Control Company in Nigeria, we make sure the rodent treatment is completely effective and in case of any complaints, we look into it immediately. We provide safe, reliable and superior service to protect our client’s health, food and property. When you look out for cleaning services companies near me or cleaning services and bed bugs fumigation services and pest control services in Lekki, Ajah, Lagos, you’ll certainly find us. Also we outsource office cleaners in Lagos and office cleaners near me who are well trained for the job. We are among the cleaning services companies in Lekki, Ajah, Lagos. Our areas of specialization also include Cleaning Services in Lagos, Lekki, and Fumigation Services in Lagos, Lekki and Bedbugs Fumigation services and eradication in Lagos, Lekki.
Chogon Fumigation services use Eco-friendly Products providing you the effective and long-lasting solutions. We aim to make the surroundings 100% free from rats so that you can peacefully live in your homes without bearing any costly damages. We use the combination of rat repellent, rat bait and glue traps for effective Rat control in Yaba, Surulere, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos. areas including Ikeja, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Surulere. We are also present in other major cities like Port Harcourt, Onitsha and Abuja
Rodents Eradication and Pest control Methods:
- Rats Baiting services in Nigeria
- Contact dust and trapping
- Sticky board and trapping
- We use the knowledge of infestation to help control
- Initial treatment using rodenticide is being carried to your premise
- Continuous visits and treatment is given
Basic Facts about rats and rodents control services in Lagos Nigeria and How to identify rats in your apartments
The three main species of rats found in Nigeria are;
- Brown rat – rattus norvegicus
- Black rat – rattus rattus
- House mice – mus domesticus
Diseases Caused by Rats in Nigeria include but not limited to: Salmoneua, Lassa Fever, Trichinosis, Plaque, Rat-bite fever, Marine typhus, Lyne disease – are associated with rats.
EVIDENCE OF RODENTS RATS INFESTATION
- Damage of items
- Line rodents
- Smears and noises
It is always best to prevent an illness than to treat it. Rats are a big problem in this part of the world and the whole world indeed. Not only do they cause problems and eat up our materials, they also spread disease. Most pest control companies in Nigeria managers only use baits that make them die inside and smell bad. We have pellets that make them gasp for air, anticoagulants. It works on their hemoglobin and tears their vein, and then they start bleeding. I
n the process, they rush out through the same way they came in, and eventually die outside. There is also a kill and dry method and bait stations rodents control services in Lekki, Ajah, Lagos Nigeria
The species of rat that is the major carrier of Lassa fever is now in Lagos. Protect yourself and your family. Get rid of all the rats in your apartment, and the only solution to it is through effective fumigation services (with emphasis on deratization).
Safety measure in rodent’s/ mice controls
- It typically takes about 4 days for rodent control treatment to be effective.
- In the case of Glue trap, regular check-ups should be done as it may lose its effectiveness due to cold weather, dust, pet’s fur.
- The irritating sound produced by electronic rat repellent is harmless to humans and most pets.
- Proper sanitation techniques should be followed for the treatment to be effective.
- Rodents contaminate your food causing serious and deadly diseases – rat-bite fever, plague, jaundice, acute food poisoning and Lassa Fever etc.
- We provide professional rat control treatment at home, corporate offices, government or private offices, banks, apartments, bungalows, museums, hotels, restaurants, industrial areas, malls, hospitals, schools.